PRINCIPLES OF CHIROPRACTIC
- The body is a self-healing and self-regulating organism.
- The nerve system controls and coordinates all of the functions in the body.
- Any interference with the nerve system inhibits the body's ability to regulate and heal itself.
- Interference to the nerve system is most commonly caused by the misalignment of the bones of the spine called "subluxations."
- "Subluxations" are most often caused by slips and falls, car accidents, stress, poor posture, poor sleeping habits, sports impacts, birth process, etc.
- Maintaining a healthy and well-aligned spine enhances the body's ability to get and stay well.
Chiropractic is proven effective in the treatment of many common ailments including:
- Low Back Pain
- Mid and Upper Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Stiffness
- Muscle Spasms
- Numbness and Tingling
- Low Energy